A special greeting to all the wonderful lovers in the world. You may not even be in a love relationship currently, but trust, there is someone out there that loves you, wholeheartedly! Love is all around!
What’s new with the blog?
1. There is a link that shows the 3 most popular posts on the blog. Scroll down the UWWUL blog page.
2. You can also subscribe by email l to the blog so that when a new post has been made, you will be the first to receive it conveniently to your personal email address.
(Your email address will remain private; your details are secure and will not be shared.)
3. A writing contest with a prize worth $1000. More info click on this link http://uwritewhatulike.blogspot.com/2014/01/writing-contest-1000usd-prize.html
4. Original poetry by Bonnie “Bo”Petersen, it’s titled Maybe Tomorrow. Here is the link http://uwritewhatulike.blogspot.com/2014/01/maybe-tomorrow.html
5. This month we also remember the life and contribution of Robert Mangaliso Sobukwe 05 December 1924-27 February 1978. Lest we forget...
What are you reading?
I’ve recently read the book The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. The book is written with such sensitivity and an understanding of our spiritual journeys. I carry this book in my bag!
“Then the gates of his heart were flung open, and his joy flew far over the sea.”
What are YOU reading? Do you have a book you would like to recommend? Share!
What are you writing?
If YOU are not reading are you atleast writing? This month’s challenge is to pen a piece that is centered around LOVE.
Make sure to check out all the poetry posted on the Facebook group wall.
If you have any literature centred news/event/project you want to spread to many, you can post it to the Facebook group wall: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65172951976
YOU can also become a contributor to the UWWUL blog and share with multitudes,contact me for that.
Thank YOU all for the support on this blog, page views so far: 12,827. I would like to welcome home the new members of this fam!
Yours in literacy,